Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chemo 2, Day 8

Got to work at 8 am Yeah!!! But, booo, the nausea and intestinal distress hit at 10 am. I hung out as long as I could by using the "break through" nausea meds. I finally gave up at 11:30 am and went home for 3 hours. Needed to get the big gun meds out and calm the stomach down.

At one point, I was contemplating sitting out in the lobby asking someone to get my supervisor, to get my items and walk me to my car. Luckily, I was able to muster up the energy to gather my own things and get home. After the 3 hours, I was able to go back to work in the afternoon.

Today was one of those days where I just hate this blasted cancer and it's treatment . . . and all the crap I have to go through just to work and work with a clear brain! I know I'd be bored to death, but sometimes it's easier to deal with cancer and not have to work or go out in public. Think I can win the Lotto this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Renee! I'm sooo sorry you have to deal with all this cancer "stuff" and all the nausea, and "burning all over", etc. Life can be soo very hard sometimes, that's why I can't WAIT to go to Heaven!!! No more pain, suffering and sickness!! And no more tough people to deal with, and all other life's problems!

    I am praying for you fervently!!

    Love you very much!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete