Friday, August 8, 2008

A World Benign

Aug 8

Vic's tumor is benign!

God continues to answer your and our prayers! First, Vic's surgery was successful with a lapraoscopy. Now, the tumor is benign.

AND, hang on there's more, Vic looks so good for just having major surgery. The swelling in his face is down quite a bit and his tummy is half the size it was. His energy today has been good. He doesn't feel so winded walking from the bedroom to the kitchen . . . .could it be because the fluid is down? I'd say yes.

3 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! Do you want me to come up and make some meals for you? I would love to do this for you. You tell me what you want and I will cook it for you. Even if the girls and I come up for the weekend or whatever we will cook and cook and cook. Make me a list and I will do this for you. I love you both sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie for your offer of help!!! My daughters are the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Renee!! What an answer to prayer!! I'm thrilled to hear about Vic's tumor being benign. God is SOOO good!!!

    And what nice friends you have to offer to come and help with cooking!! Looks like the Lord is going to take care of you yet!

    Love you!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete