Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tooth and Nail

Sept 3

Good morning! I get to go to work today! I get to go to work today! Two weeks out of work and not even on a good vacation. Shoot dang! I wonder if I'll remember my passwords?

This is like a tooth ache. This being the cancer and chemo. While I'm not wanting to think about cancer, the tooth is aching, so it never leaves my mind. It consumes my life. Everything that I do, my tooth reminds me that it is aching.

The re-excision is like the root canal. It's something that I don't enjoy and don't want to go through. But I know what to expect and I can do it without too much anxiety. But another tooth starts aching afterwards . . . and it never leaves my mind.

We took 5 days off of this blog and cancer. While it was a nice idea, it didn't really happen. Not sure about Vic's brain, but mine was still a tilt-a-whirl ride.

Talk to you tonight after the doctor visit and a few hours at work.

UPDATE

I didn't go to work today! I didn't go to work today! I have been released to go back tomorrow and Friday.

The surgery is scheduled for Monday. So hereeeeeeeeeeee we go again! I am hoping and praying that it will be an easy recuperation, with no hematoma or anything else that might hinder healing.

Vic will have the computer as before and will provide an update on Monday.

The sun is shining in Seattle, I might get out in the flower beds to pull a couple of weeds, how much better can it get? (No need to answer that, but I'm sticking to the positives right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment