Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Soul Survivor

I had to share this story with you. UPDATED

It is from one of the Triple Negative Breast Cancer support sites that I follow. This is a scary journey, but with people like yourselves and the people on these support forums, I will make it through to the end.

Please note, what Gina writes is about hope and faith and believing that all cancer survivors get to NED -- No Evidence of Disease. That's where I will end up at the end of this journey. It's just not going to be overnight. As with any journey, there will be potholes and detours and construction along the way. Some I will go around and others I will have to slow down and just "get through" to NED.

Your notes, cards and emails are what keep me going when the road gets too bumpy. And I thank you for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment