Thursday, July 24, 2008


July 24
I need your prayer support as I make yet another decision.

There is a possibility that I have the cancer gene. Testing will be done tomorrow and the results would be back in 3 weeks. If the test comes back positive, then I would have a bi-lateral mastectomy.

I have been encouraged to schedule my surgery sooner than I had scheduled for August 20 for a lumpectomy due to the 2nd mass and the aggressiveness of the demon cancer.

Do I go forward with the lumpectomy now - like hopefully next week - or do I wait for the gene test results? If said test results come back, then I go in for a 2nd surgery - the bi-lateral.

No comments:

Post a Comment