Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waiting Game

June 27 - 29
I find that wearing my bra all the time, even in sleep, helps the discomfort level from the tunnel. The weight of gravity on the unsupported ta-tas hurts more than I’d like. Not a screaming, get me vicodin kind of pain, just uncomfortable.

Since I bruise easily, I am enjoying holding an ice pack to my right ta-ta. The wait begins, 3 to 4 days. Is that 3 days from the day of the biopsy or 3 days from when the histology place receives the cores? Will it be by mail or phone call. Dang, I forgot to ask.

Lesson learned: Ask how you will receive the results - phone or personal visit. You decide how you want to receive the results!


Second lesson learned: Ask for a copy of your pathology report. This is one of the puzzle pieces you will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment